Thomas and Mary (Healy) Brown had, at least, four children:
- Francis Brown was baptized in Christian Malford on January 1, 1633. He married twice. His first wife was Mary Johnson (November 21, 1653). His second wife was Mary Morse (December 31, 1679). He had eight children with his first wife and one child with his second wife. Francis died in early 1691.
- Mary Brown was born about 1636, in Newbury, and died there on April 15, 1716. She married Peter Godfrey on May 13, 1656, in Newbury. Peter and Mary had nine children.
- Isaac Brown was born about 1638 and died in Newbury on May 13, 1674. He married Rebecca Bailey on August 22, 1661. Rebecca was the daughter of John & Eleanor (Emery) Bailey. She was born on November 24, 1641, in Salisbury, Massachusetts, and died on August 25, 1731, in Newbury. She remarried after his death. Her second husband was John Doggett and they married on June 22, 1697, in Newbury. Their children are listed below.
- Nicholas Brown was born about 1645, and died in Haverhill, Massachusetts on June 5, 1705. He married Mary Linsforth on January 27, 1670. Nicholas and Mary had nine children.
Children of Isaac & Rebecca (Bailey) Brown
- Ruth Brown was born on May 26, 1662. Ruth married Thomas Rogers.
- Thomas Brown was born on September 15, 1664.
- Rebecca Brown was born on March 15, 1667.
- Dorothy Brown was born on November 5, 1669, and died young.
- Dorothy Brown was born on April 7, 1672, and died young
- Mary Brown was born on May 5, 1673.
- Dorothy Brown was born about 1675.
Ruth (Brown) Rogers
Rebecca (Rogers) Blaisdell
Susannah (Blaisdell) Rowe
Stephen B. Rowe
Charles H. N. Rowe
Anna J. (Rowe) Hayes
Eva D. (Hayes) Yates
Linona Alice Yates - my grandmother