Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aaron & Mary (Day) Abbott - Tombstone Tuesday

Footstone of Aaron Abbott, III
Footstone of Mary (Day) Abbott - wife of Aaron Abbott, III


While exploring the Capen Cemetery in October 2015, I found two footstones for which the headstones were missing. A little sleuthing and piecing together clues and I believe these belong to Aaron Abbott, III and his wife, Mary Day. Aaron was the son of my 3X great grandparents, Aaron & Sarah "Sally" (Abbott), Abbott. The parents are also buried in the same cemetery. 

According to Findagrave, Aaron Abbott, III was born on December 20, 1802, and died on August 15, 1878, in Bethel, Maine. Mary was born on May 8, 1802, in Kennebunk, Maine, and no date is given for her death. Aaron and Mary married on August 17, 1829, in Kennebunk. Findagrave lists her parents as Moses Wentworth Day & Elizabeth Littlefield. 


Aaron Abbott, Jr. - father of Aaron III and my 3X great-grandfather
Sarah K. (Abbott) Capen
Edward Abbott Capen
Fannie M. (Capen) Carter
T. Richard Carter - my grandfather

1 comment:


  1. What is there in the Penis Enlargement Remedy method that other stuff does not have? Well, for one thing, Penis Enlargement Remedy is safe as things included in the supplement are totally from the nature. The use of stem cell is a genius invention since penis cannot be enlarged externally. Since the penis stops growing once it reaches its maximum point, the only thing to do is to go deep inside it. Growing penis on a cellular level is a practice that I thank god I found out about Dr Samson from Natural penis center who helped me ship some herbs with DHL to help me out from this shame email naturalpeniscentre@hotmail.com Or visit ( naturalpeniscentre.webs.com)

    ReplyDelete