Children of Onesiphorus & Hannah (Cutler) Marsh
- Onesiphorus was born on November 5, 1655, and married Sarah Ladd. He died in 1732.
- Hannah was born on June 28, 1657, and married Henry Kimball. It is reported that she and her son, John, were killed in the attack on March 15, 1697. John would have been about five and a half years old and Hannah would have been just shy of her 40th birthday.
- Mary was born on May 12, 1659, and married Cornelius Page on January 16, 1684. She had five children before she died on November 12, 1697.
- John was born on August 19, 1663, and married Lydia Emerson. Lydia died in February 1720. John married second, widow Mary Eaton.
- Thomas was born on October 20, 1666, and died in November 1690.
- Sarah was born on February 26, 1669, and married a man named Pike. She died on July 9, 1738.
- Abigail was born on February 21, 1671, and married Abiel Mercer. Abigail was raised by her uncle, John Page. Abiel was the of Richard & Hannah (Shatswell) Mercer, another set of ancestors.
Onesiphorus & Hannah (Cutler) Marsh
Abigail (Marsh) Messer
Hannah (Messer) Blake
Charles G. Blake
Harriet May Blake
Clayton Leonard Blake - my grandfather
Richard & Hannah (Shatswell) Mercer
Abiel & Abigail (Marsh) Mercer/Messer - see above
*Hannah (Emerson) Duston - 6th great-aunt of Clayton Blake - my grandfather. Her brother, Joshua Emerson was my grandfather's 6th great-grandfather. Joshua Emerson - Joshua Emerson, Jr., Sarah (Emerson) Messer, Hannah (Messer) Blake - see the rest of this line above.