Sunday, September 7, 2014

Five Generations Times Two!

Just days after my son was born in April 1982, I had a 5 generation picture taken with my mom, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Unfortunately my great-grandmother passed away about six months later. I've always been glad to have these pictures. 
Back: My mom, Myrna White and grandmother, Peggy Blake; Front: Me holding Cameron Stephen Taylor, and my great-grandmother, Eva Yates

Last fall, my first grandchild was born to Cameron Stephen & Kelly (Pross) Taylor. His name is Samuel Owen Taylor. Today, I got five generation pictures for him. A big thank-you to Kelly for taking the pictures.

Some introductions: Sam meet your great-great grandmother. 

Sam showing a little belly.
Seated: Peggy (Yates) Blake
Standing: Cameron Stephen Taylor, Pam Carter holding Samuel Owen Taylor, Myrna (Blake) (Carter) White

Five generation candid - My son and grandson, me, my grandmother, and my mom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment